Catalyzing opportunities to support secure, economically sustainable futures for women, children, and communities in conflict and post-conflict regions.
In a gentle way,
you can shake the world
– Mahatma Gandhi
We Take Action By
- Providing capacity building, economic advancement, leadership training and educational opportunities
- Making available micro-funding for entrepreneurial initiatives appropriate to the region
- Delivering curriculum for adult and youth populations on various topics including social justice, business and social entrepreneurship, prevention education, leadership development and relevant cultural studies
- Conducting annual fruit tree planting in cooperation with schools to regenerate the environment and provide a sustainable source of nourishment for the future
- Preserving cultural history through gathering and retaining stories, traditions, artisan craftwork, music, dance and other cultural treasures for education and enjoyment of future generations
- Delivering online training for memoir writing - "Telling My Story" - to allow the silent stories of our sisters to be told and heard internationally.
- Maintaining an emergency fund for use in short term crisis situations as needed
Moving Towards Peace, Prosperity and the Preservation of Life
The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned.
— Dag Hammarskjold
Every contribution counts! Your offering of support delivers hope for the future for those struggling to rebuild their lives following devastating loss and poverty. Gifts of any size can change a life.